Thursday, January 28, 2010

Stuttering Hank Paulson At His Finest...

The guy couldn't lie his way out of a paper bag to save his life. I have no idea how the hell this stuttering thief was able to work his way up to the top post at Goldman with that speech impediment. I guess we can only hope that some day someone with power will take a blow torch to this case and re-open it to expose the extreme corruption - maybe justice will be served...



Just for the record, I am highly confident that Paulson damn well knows the answer to every question that was asked here and the degree of stuttering is a perfect measure of the degree to which he's evading a issuing a truthful answer.  The only differences I can see between Bernie Madoff and Paulson is the size of the theft and the fact that so far Paulson has been allowed to get away with it.

2 comments:

  1. Dave whats u'r honest take on the unwinding of the usd/euro currency swap that is set to take place on feb the 1st? Please no shtf is just around the corner that I've been reading for the past 2 years, tell me straight up. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. liar, liar pants on fire!! real unemployment IS at 20% anyways and he is right-- the real victims WERE the mainstreet americans who will continue to be victims for some time!! What a piece of crap that guy is! I hope some day him and Timmy G share a jail cell!!

    ReplyDelete